Dear All,

     This man behind the President Of Rwanda.I named Emmannuel NDAHIRO is the
biggest enemy of Congolese Tutsis in Rwanda.As I am spaking of right know.This
fellow is jailing Congolese Tutsis for suspecting them of being NKUNDA MIHIGO
sympathiser.

    This man does not mean anything to me.I did meet EMMANUEL for a lengthy
talk about the foreign policies of Rwanda back in 2003.I had then been invited
to attend the RPF congress which will have KAGAME be elected.I spoked with
Emmanuel for over four hours.When I returned to Canada after the Congress I use
to call him while I was monitoring the outcome of the election.EMMANUEL went to
complain to KAGAME about me bothering him at night.The President made a joke
about it.He did not understand how a guy down In Canada will be giving
sleepless night to EMMANUEL.This is where one sees KAGAME humanity.KAGAME made
a joke of It in the entire Rwanda.Untill it got to me.I ranged Emmanuel and
asked him why was I hearing all this stuff between me and him all around
KIGALI.He told me that the only person he has talked to about it was KAGAME.So
the CULPRIT in this whole story was the PRESIDENT OF RWANDA.

     I told EMMANUEL there are not a need for you to go volunter Informations
about yourself as they will always be Peoples to provided it about you anytime.

     What I am requesting from him Is to stop harrassing my peoples.

     Sharangabo Rufagari

        Montreal.

RWANDA RAVE REVIEWS

                  Sharangabo Rufagari