Mr. Rahimu Jabendo, I very much want to believe that you sent this website
to us as a joke. Right?

You are not suggestiong that the strong Ugandan Man, the Strong African Man,
the strong Black man take those chemicals??
Are you?  If you are, I am going to burst your bubble.

Those things on the website are chemicals manufactured to make money.
I am not a sceintisits but I have a theory.  Any man taking those chemicals
to be stronger in the bed room, could end up as follows:

1.  Losing it all completely
2.  Have no children at all.
3.  In some cases if he has children, they could be disabled mentally and/or
physically.
4.  Become addicted and cross over to many other chemicals and get out
control to the point of dying and/or harming others.
5.  Lose the woman or women he wanted to please and satisfy in the first
place.

*The African man, the Ugandan man, and the Black man I know is strong as HE
is and does not need those alleged helplers or chemicals in his body.*

If you are reading me, leave those chemicals alone please!  They were not
made for YOU.  yOU will be spending your money to destroy your body and
probably your life.  Ask elders in your community to share with you what the
strong African, Ugandan, Black man has used in the past.  Now this is the
teacher in me giving you homework, if you have concerns on this issue.  Good
Luck in your endeavuors.

Wishing you all a super new week and a great Novermber 2009!
*Assumpta Mary Kintu*

*
*