From: matek <matekop...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 10:21 PM
*Subject: A Special To Those who know themselves.....enjoy the weekend!!!
*

 [image: KIPENZI SAMMY
KASULE]<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eVLo3njcHI&feature=related>
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36PELP3-gX0&feature=related#>
Added to
Quicklist <http://www.youtube.com/my_quicklist>
6:27 <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eVLo3njcHI&feature=related>
 KIPENZI SAMMY
KASULE<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eVLo3njcHI&feature=related>
kassooh <http://www.youtube.com/user/kassooh>

--
*This is a quote:
"Even if Joseph Kony was killed, that would not necessarily be the end of
the war in northern Uganda because Kony is no more than a ‘ spiritual’
leader of the LRA. This quick fix, arm-chair solution seemed to be from the
Kampala-based ‘opinion leaders’ who only know the war through newspapers".

" Until the legitimate grievances and the marginalization of northern
Uganda’s communities are addressed, LRA fighters remain a possible vehicle
for the expression of northerners’ frustrations".

"Kony may never sign a peace agreement. Whether or not he signs, however, is
less relevant to avoiding new conflict in northern Uganda than ending
marginalization policies and fulfilling promises by the Ugandan government."
*