Greetings!
Below is an updated tentative programme for the ICOB Kabale 2009 Homecoming
Convention. Watch this space and www.abanyakigezi.org for updates.
27th Dec. 4pm registration starts. 6pm a cocktail begins accompanied by some
entertainment.
28th Dec. between 8 and 9am, registration is completed.
This is followed by Convention formalities, and then the introduction of
Keynote Speaker followed by a discussion and other presenters, timed in such a
way that health breaks and entertainment are appropriately slotted in. The day
ends with a report of the Legal Committee for adoption of the Constitution.
We are hoping to have a non-formal dinner in form of barbeque or bull roasting-
we are yet to agree on the venue, which will finally spell out the form it will
take.

29th Dec. Election of Office-bearers.
This should not go beyond 11am, including time for them to draw up their
work-programme.
We shall then match to the Stadium with a band through the town.
Introduction of Office-bearers both Umbrella and Local Chapter, followed by a
few speeches including one or two local dignitaries.
A number of cultural activities will be highlighted; dance, song poetry,
exhibitions etc.
A late lunch for registered Convention attendants at Lake Bunyonyi has been
offered by Prof. Tumusiime Mutebile.
 A tourism programme will soon be out.
We are trying to fine-tune the above, and any major change will be advised.

The fees are as follows:
Shs 92,000 for a single room at White Horse Inn.
Registration is shs 35,000 for adults and shs 20,000 for children below 18.
Membership is Shs 50,000 pa
Johnson Mujungu – Member, ICOB 2009 Kabale Publicity Committee.