*This is fantastic. The innocent children of Uganda have passed their
verdict !!

So; Let us have Dr Besigye to head the ticket. i.e.**  a Besigye / Otunnu
ticket **

Dr Besigye, Congratulations for winning.  Thank you for being so strong.

And please,  continue taking your policy pronouncements to all areas of
Uganda !!   One of these days we are bound to win, and throw out the NRM
thugs!!*
 ============================
Police children test Force’s resolve on opposition chief

Pupils of Police Children Primary School in Kibuli flash the V-sign for
Besigye. Photo by Joseph Kiggundu
 By Gerald Bareebe & Andrew Bagala  (email the author <javascript:void(0);>)

Dozens of pupils from Police Children Primary School in Kibuli yesterday
defied their teachers and police officers to line up on Kibuli Road to cheer
opposition leader Kizza Besigye.

Dr Besigye was leaving the Criminal Investigations Directorate Kibuli where
he had been summoned and interrogated for four hours at around 1:30pm.
The pupils, who were out for lunch, fought for space along the school fence
opposite the CID headquarters to have a glimpse of Dr Besigye.

Teachers and security agents signalled to the pupils to stop flashing the
FDC victory sign even before Dr Besigye exited the CID gate. But the
officers halted their plan when journalists turned their cameras to the
children, most aged between four and 16.

Dr Besigye emerged through the car roof when he got to the school and waved
to the pupils, creating a frenzy of excitement.

*Juvenile support*
“Dr Besigye we love you. We support you because you are innocent,” a kid
shouted as Dr Besigye and his supporters flashed the V sign. The school,
which is under Universal Primary Education, is mainly attended by children
of police officers from the nearby Nsambya barracks.

Opposition presidential candidates have since 1996 defeated Mr Museveni in
Nsambya barracks. Soon after FDC’s supporters left the place, all pupils
were ordered to enter their classes.