From: edward pojim <epo...@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, May 17, 2010 at 1:22 PM
*Subject: The Engineer*
To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com

  Kipenji;

Well, a lawyer also died and, apparently as expected, went to hell. However,
the place was so full that they had put him in a waiting room for a few days
as they prepared his room.

During the wait, he was wined and dined as he was used to on earth. When his
room was ready, our learned friend was called in, to a fire-filled chamber.
To which he protested, "What's going on here? Out there, you treated me like
I was used to?

Satan responded, "Out there, you were a customer. Now, you're a client!"