*Fellow Ugandans and Our Friends,*
Many of you have heard of the *Tuskegee Experiment.*
If you haven't, Google or Yahoo it.
The following YOUTUBE video tells you of another one.

You also need to know that, since President Museveni got into
power, Ugandan has become a test venue for many things.  The early
battle was with genetically modified foods.  Ugandan experts
discouraged the President not to do them, but he refused and even
threatened some farmers. Many of our people particularly the ones
in the Northern Uganda and also Southern Sudan, forced into wars
and *Internally Disciplaced Peoples' Camps,* have had no choices
but to take such foods while the wars continued. Even with wars ending,
they are still in camps; cannot grow food or take care of cattle
and/or goats etc.
In the *health* area, the pharmaceuticals have manufactured medicines
and tested them on Ugandans with infinite.  Remember when Museveni
walked into Uganda not only with guns, bombs and jets to bomb
Karamoja,etc. but also with Germ Warfare, namely HIV/AIDS,plus a
zilion pills to allegedly cure it. If anyone is interested, do research and
you will be shocked at how we, *Ugandans have been turned *
*into guinea pigs,* for Museveni and his Imperial/Capitalists
Masters.  The negative outcomes are yet to be realized. They are there
after 25 years and soon 30years!!!!!!!  What can we do to save our people?
Honestly, I really do not know.  I am just praying about it all.
Furthermore,
now we have the issue of OIL DRILLING and pollution and the government
does not care. if Ugandan land is polluted. We could lose all nature from
plants, fertile land, animals, birds and have no air for humans. The lakes
and
fish might become history too. Besides
It is obvious that Africans/African Americans/Blacks continue *being slaves
in *
*one form of another.*  Those of you in USA know the slaries Black people
get despite qualifications. I better stop here.
*Check out the video and if you choose follow the documentary and the book
when available.*
Have a super new week everyone!
Assumpta Mary Kintu