---------- Forwarded Message ----------
From: Hakim - a nakibinge Kateregga <mulwaanya.mmuli_kat...@yahoo.com>
To: Zubayir Kayongo <zubakayo...@yahoo.com>,  <cris...@web.de>,
*Subject:* *A Letter From A Punjabi Lawyer Working In UK to His Wife*
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 15:57:54 +0100 (BST)

      *A Punjabi lawyer working in UK wrote to his wife in India...*

*Dear Sunita Darling,*

*I can't send you my salary this month because the global market crisis has*
*affected my Company's performance, so I am sending 100 kisses. You are my
sweetheart, please adjust.*

*Your loving husband,*
*JITA SINGH *

*His wife replied...*

*TINKU KE PAPPA ,*

*Thanks for the 100 kisses, Below is the list of expenses I paid with the
Kisses...: *

*1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's milk.*

*2. The electricity man agreed not to disconnect only after 7 kisses.*

*3. Your landlord Balkar Singh comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses instead
of the monthly rent.*

*4. Supermarket owner Jaswant Singh did not accept kisses only, so I gave
him other items, I hope you understand..*

*5. Miscellaneous expenses 40 kisses.*

*Please don't worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and I hope
I can survive the month using this balance... *
*Shall I plan the same for the next month?*

*Your Sweet Heart,*
*Kichi *
* *
* *