From: kizito michael <kizit...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 16, 2011 at 5:00 AM
Subject: Re: {UAH} REPORT OF EBOLA CASE IN CENTRAL UGANDA--TESTING GERM
WARFARE
To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com

Thousands of people have died in the Northern Uganda war Against
Joseph Kony amidst the aloofness of the US, Britain,etc. Now, with the
Ebola outbreak, every body seems to be so concerned. Definitely they
are testing their biological weapon on Uganda guinea pigs. This might
be intended to distract attention from the walk to walk campaign and
particularly the dictatorial tendencies that have clearly manifested
in the dictator(Yoweri Museveni) they have nurtured and entrenched for
decades. Every one should familiarize oneself with the information
below.

MUST WATCH:

*Emerging Viruses: Aids & Ebola - Nature, Accident or Intentional?*

* *

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-VhkR9FGvA

*FIRST READ:*

*THE DRUG EPIDEMIC, VIRUSES, EBOLA, AND AIDS[IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK*

http://www.antipasministries.com/html/file0000081.htm

CHRISTIANS IN AFRICA: AWAKE!

America and the American ChurchAre Not Your Friends

http://www.antipasministries.com/html/file0000234.htm

*The US was behind the Rwandan Genocide: Installing a US Protectorate
in Central Africa*

* *

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=18540

THE THIRD WORLD AS A MODEL FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER

http://www.antipasministries.com/html/file0000156.htm