From: kALEGA Joseph <kale...@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, May 17, 2011 at 5:30 PM
*Subject:  Morning Prayers
*

 *"when an opportunity is yours nothing can block it's way, stick on wait
for it"*

  * PRAYER FOR YOU*

*NAME IT and CLAIM IT, BELIEVE IT and RECEIVE IT!!!**
It's a POWERFUL PRAYER! When you are DOWN to nothing ... God is UP to
something'*   *

Father, in the Name of Jesus, bless me even while I'm reading this prayer
and bless the one that sent this to me in a special way. Open doors in our
lives today, Save and set us free!*   *
Give us a double portion of your Spirit as we take back everything that the
devil has stolen:**
******Emotional Health
****Physical Health
****Finances
****Relationships
****Children
**** Jobs
****Homes
****Marriages*   *
I cancel every plot, plan and scheme the enemy has devised against us in
the NAME OF JESUS.*   *
And I declare:*   *
**NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST US WILL PROSPER.*   *
I speak LIFE into every dead situation. And, I thank You that nothing is
over until YOU say it's over! Speak prophetically into our lives and to our
situations:
****our households are blessed;
**** our health is blessed;
**** our marriages are blessed;
**** our finances are blessed;
**** our relationships are blessed;
**** our businesses are blessed;
**** our jobs are blessed;
**** our children are blessed;
**** our grandchildren are blessed;
**** our parents are blessed;
**** our siblings are blessed;
**** our ministries are blessed;
**** our decisions are blessed;
**** our friends are blessed.
**** Mortgages are paid and debts cancelled; our hearts' desires are on the
way;*   *
According to YOUR perfect will and plan for our lives.
YOU SAID YOU'D NEVER FORSAKE US! IN JESUS' NAME!*   *
AMEN!*   *
**Say this prayer, and then send it to EVERYBODY YOU KNOW.
Within hours countless people will have prayed for you, and you will have
caused a multitude of people to pray to God for each other 'Safety is not
the absence of danger, but is the presence of God'*  *
A kid asked Jesus... How much do YOU love me? Jesus replied, 'I love you
this much.' and He stretched His arms to the cross and died for us.*   *
**If you believe in God, you will send this to everyone on your list. I like
you because of who you are to me. I treat you as a true friend. But if I
don't get this back, I get the hint, you don't have time..*   *
**Send this to all people in your list within 30 mins. and something good
will happen to you NOW.*   *
This is not a fake...apparently...copy and paste this to 15 people in the
next 10 min.. And you will have one of the best days of your life
tomorrow!!!*

*
**
http://www.nwsc.co.ug
* <http://www.nwsc.co.ug/>-- This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by *MailScanner* <http://www.mailscanner.info/>, and is
believed to be clean.

-- Jackson KigonyaPartner&Concept Development Team LeaderDream//align
LimitedDREAM//ALIGN Impossibility is a big idea that calls for bigger
thinking * * *Plot 96A, Bukoto Street, Kamwokya,P.O Box,
2920,Kampala.Tel: +256-414
374 177Cel: +256-713 411 313       +256-772 411 313"Focusing your life
solely on making a buck shows a certain poverty of ambition. It asks too
little of yourself. Because it's only when you hitch your wagon to something
larger than yourself that you realize your true potential."Barrack Obama

**

**