From: abbey semuwemba <abbeysemuwe...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 11:03 AM
*Subject: {UAH} Mr.Ssenkindu:Dalton Kaweesi Did a good job on Gen. Saleh
Salim
*To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com

Robert,
Gen Salim Saleh is alive and very well. Trust me on this. He will come out
to say ''hello'' to people when he is ready. He is actually a member of UAH
now. I wish he posts a video or something on UAH here to put people's mind
at rest. By the way, Saleh is not as bad as he is sometimes portrayed in the
media according to those close to him.

Instead of blaming Redpepper for publishing our UAH- Saleh messages, we
should instead pat them at the back. It shows that they respect UAH and that
is how it should be. I can assure you right now that almost 3/4 of the
journalists in Uganda are all part of UAH and read what is going on here. So
we should respect those who takes us seriously instead of belittling them as
you, guys, are doing with Mr.Dalton Kaweesa.

*Byebyo ebyange munange*

Abbey

On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Robert Ssenkindu
<labankafe...@hotmail.com>wrote:

> [...]
> News blogs reported last week that, Saleh who has not made any public
> appearance since November last year was assassinated after a 45 minutes
> exchange of fire on Masaka-Mbarara Highway.
>
> However, Saleh broke his silence last night and described the reports as
> rubbish.
> “Am ok and alive. Some people have been writing rubbish on radio Katwe that
> I’m dead. Am busy and on the 10th June 2011, I will be hosting all the NGOs
> in the food security sector. I thank all supporters for rebuking this
> malicious message,” Saleh said in the statement posted on Ugandans-At-Hearts
> (UAH) blog yesterday.
>
> He added “The future is going to be determined by products and markets i.e.
> Turning ideas into products and delivering value to the consumers and that
> is what I’m trying in my small way. AM WALKING THE TALK. AM NOT DEAD”.
> Gen. Salim Saleh left Kampala for Arua  last November and camped at Balifah
> Forest on the outskirts of Arua town. He then disbursed over Shs1.5bn to war
> veterans up to last week when he returned to Kampala.
>
> We have since established that Saleh , upon the directive of the President
> has embarked on a food security realization project and that on June 10th ,
> he will hosting a conference related to the same.
> A cording to our sources Saleh is implementing the project through Akiba
> Products Limited, a leading food product development and management company
> operating in East Africa.
>
> The company produces and processes locally grown food products like
> cereals, pulses, fish, beverages, vegetables, spreads, fruits and other
> related products. Saleh is the company board chairman while his in-law
> Roland Sekaziga is the managing director. Other managers include Angelo
> Shyaka –(Operations), Carlo Nduhukire (Marketing), Juliet Nanyonga ( Product
> Developer), Hilda Naddumba (Product Developer), Teddie Kaiso (Business
> Development Manager), Racheal Kenganzi  (Finance Manager ).
>
> According to information we have obtained, the company facilitates over
> 8,000 Farmers and boasts of 20 Food processing companies.
> The latest death of this decorated and much-adored combat soldier follows
> at least two other deaths. One was at the Battle of Bukalabi on 21st
> February 1983 where he was severely wounded and narrowly escaped with his
> life. In March 2002, Lt. Gen. Saleh again “died abroad, where he had gone
> for treatment”. This was picked from the internet and reported by FM
> stations, shocking millions. It required State House to reveal that Lt.
> General Saleh was alive and in London.
>

> http://redpepper.co.ug/welcome/?p=10916
>

> ------------------------------
> Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2011 09:15:44 -0400
> Subject: {UAH} Salim Saleh...where are you?
> From: ikanos.do...@gmail.com
> To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
>
> Jose
>
> You don't get it, we are only celebrating his great life lived

or being lived below or above here:

*http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUfkC8BSfP4&feature=related*<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUfkC8BSfP4&feature=related>

>  Why don't you want ugandans to celebrate? Celebrations of our sages good
> examples as lived out means we can only be more prductive while focussing
> on serious developmental issues.
>
> Seriously, let people be & feel free in deed !
>
> - Ikos
> On Mon, Jun 13, 2011 at 9:02 AM, jose lukyamuzi <luky...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>   What is it with this Saleh stuff, okay what if he dies, you guys get
> someone to replace him, mourn him or rejoice? A whole month discussing non
> helping issues. Whta if they kill themselves nga mubalumilwako? I do think
> our nation has more pressing issues. Whether he is dead, bedridden or into
> smuggling i dont give a damn, i know where my guns should be directed to,not
> a privateer thug who can be handled later on.

*Abbey Kibirige Semuwemba

*
*http://ugandansatheart.org/
http://twitter.com/#!/semuwemba
**http://semuwemba.wordpress.com/*

*"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort
and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
"
~ Martin Luther King Jr. ~*