*Open Letter to the Chairman of the African Union Commission and African
Heads of State*  * http://www.mathaba.net/news/?x=627631?rss*

*In the section of comments on the above I liked this comment.  *i.e

*We Africans have to fight*

I adhere to a faith that has proven itself, beyond any doubt, to be amongst
the most peaceful, if not THE most peaceful, group on earth.  I choose not
to mention what that group is.

But, even within our belief system, it is said, "When there is no legal
authority in a given area, or that legal authority has proven itself
incapable of protecting the people, then it becomes incumbent upon the
people to take up arms to defend themselves."

It is AFRICA that has been attacked.  All of these calls for MORE PAPERS, or
continuing to work through the UN, "demanding" veto power, while at the SAME
time stating, " It is now obvious that the United Nations in its present
political dispensation has become the machinery to give legality to illegal
acts aimed at satisfying the shaded interests of a few super powers,:

There is an African emergency, of the highest order, happening RIGHT NOW.
The African country, Libya, that had set the best example of SHARE AND CARE,
helping its sister countries all over the Continent; leading the way towards
the establishment of an entirely new monetary system, standing up proudly
for all of Africa, IS BEING ATTACKED NOW.

Appeals to the UN are meaningless.  NATO does not care about the UN.  Just
today, Rasmussen said that he is prepared to bomb Libya FOREVER, if need be,
until that AFRICAN country takes it's place ON ITS KNEES, where it BELONGS,
at the feet of the white nations.  That is, in essence, precisely what
Rasmussen said.

This isn't about the UN now.  It's about NATO, because NATO will IGNORE the
UN.  NATO will IGNORE the AU.

The AU has tried, from the very beginning, to end this conflict.  Today,
China and Russia both, separately, are finally stating that the only
solution for this war of aggression is to follow the AU plan.

But do you think NATO is going to listen to China.  NATO said that it is
going to continue bombing INDEFINITELY, until it gets its way--Gaddafi has
"stepped down," and the illegal Council of Shame has been installed in Libya
as the ruling government.

*So, AT THIS POINT, there is only ONE thing that the African leaders can do:
TAKE UP ARMS.  That's it.  Religiously, spiritually, politically,
militarily, and any other way you can think of, it is now 100% LEGITIMATE to
create an permanent, and organized army to fight along side Gaddafi for the
purpose of driving the "rebels" back to Bengazi, where they will surrender.*

Apparently, Mr. Mbuli is laboring under the assumption that we are dealing
with sensible human beings.  We are not.  I hesitate to even state that
Rasmussen is a human being.  Same is the case with Sarkozi, Cameron and
Obama.  How could they be human beings?

We are dealing with murdering criminals.  You can't TALK to a murdering
criminal.

The time to show African Unity is now, and it must take place on the ground,
with weapons.  Probably no one of significance will read this.  But, if
there is anyone in Africa, especially amongst the youth, who know how to GET
THINGS DONE, and can work a plan for the arming of Africans from all over
the continent to go and physically fight alongside Gaddafi, then I hope you
begin VERY SOON.

"Give him an inch and he'll take a mile," is an old expression.  That is
what NATO and the Northern countries will do.  Libya is that INCH.  Once the
get Libya, they are going to take a MILE--many, many MANY miles.

The time for talk has ended.  It's time to fight.  It is time for ALL
African countries to contribute, on the side of Gaddafi, to the war effort,
especially South Africa, which OWES its independence, in part, to the help
that Gaddafi gave to it without question.

If you keep waiting, allowing the North to play its GAMES, where they put
out a FAKE report that, "there's a split in NATO," then you're going to find
Libya GONE.

What will give the African Union respect will be when the African union
shocks the world, and fights to restore the Great Arab Libyan Jamahiriya
again as ONE WHOLE country, undivided.

THAT is when they world will listen to the AU, and then the AU would have
EARNED its seat on the UN Security Council.  It is time to fight.