*
Here Anne Mugisha pretends to be a human rights activist.

We have asked her about her role in the stealing of our Uganda Commercial
Bank.

She said when they sent her to South Africa to safeguard our interests she
instead was in Carlton Centre in Johannesburg buying herself miniskirts,
perfumes and stuff.

It was also alleged by folks at Makerere that this Anne Mugisha is an ESO
intelligence operative.

Besigye has no policy differences with Museveni.  He is only driven by envy.

I wish Besigye disappears under the rug!!
Why does he not go away?

Hon. Nandala Mafabi now is the leader of the opposition.

All of us, Bakiga, Baganda, etc... have to support Mafabi.   What does
Besigye not understand?

We are getting sick and tired of this Besigye circus and nonsense.

Mitayo Potosi