Ggwe Giles Muhame

It honestly add up, you see I go after people that come into public forums
and make silly statements. And since we are talking on a serious issue of
Ugandans and death, I rather use a defense I can  find documented. You came
to a forum and as a reporter stated that Obote was a killer. Now that was a
very specific accusation that common sense would have dictated that you have
the facts to back it up. I sent you to the ministry of internal affairs and
to Luzira maximum to find out how many Ugandans in Luzira got killed by
Obote. Well the man is a killer so I am testing your thesis. And just as a
back  ground, Inmates sentenced to death sentence in Luzira never get killed
unless the president is handed their names and he signs their death
sentence. All prisoners killed in Luzira are killed for the president has
signed those names off the Uganda alive people, so it is that personal to a
president. So based on your argument I yes called my contact in Uganda to
turn the papers in the ministry upside down a job Uganda reporters don't do
but talk faaa in  public forums.

And this is what she found out.

Since Uganda started to sentence people to death in 1938 we have killed a
total of 377 Ugandans among whom is a single woman. Now way back there I
don't know who was signing them off but since independence it is the
president of the state that signs them off. President Iddi Amin that held
the mantle between 1971 and 1979 signed a death document for 71 Ugandans.
Now the numbers of President Museveni are getting very bothering for we are
having a problem finding a true number I can make public, but here is the
story, President Museveni has expanded the death sentence to a point that
today under this government death sentenced prisoners have outnumbered their
space, you see Luzira maximum was built to hold only 60 death sentenced
prisoners but when the numbers passed 600, a branch of death sentence was
introduced into Kirinya prison as well. So today we have them in both upper
prison and Kirinya. But this is what is important, in one single day of
April 27 1999, President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni signed a death document for
a whopping 28 prisoners. Among those 28 was Alhaji Musa Ssebirumbi who was
decapitated from a wheel chair he was sitting as a disabled man, due to a
heart attack while in Luzira. Giles Muhame just how many Ugandans has this
president signed off earth so far?

Wow wow wow  sorry I forgot the numbers I am trying so desperately to point
out for you. President Obote was a leader of Uganda twice, and as a head of
government also was constitutionally given a power to sign death sentenced
Ugandans in Luzira dead. This is what we found out, in both terms Obote was
a president of Uganda, he signed a death sentence for no single Ugandan.
Every single firkin time a document of names was brought to him to decide
who to be killed in the gallows, Obote rejected to sign a single name off,
for those documents were a true representation of a life of a Ugandan, and
in his weak mind, he would not use his hand to sign it off earth. So every
man and woman sentenced to death in Luzira was kept safe as long as Obote
was in power.

Get of the back of the man and allow him to rest in peace you cheap
reporter.    Geez !!!!!!

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kizza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
            Groupe de communication Mulindwas
"avec Yoweri Museveni et Docteur Kiiza Besigye, l'Ouganda est dans
l'anarchie"