From: mwanan...@yahoogroups.com [mailto:mwanan...@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
Prof. Reuben H Simoyi
Sent: Saturday, February 25, 2012 6:40 PM
To: mwanan...@yahoogroups.com
Cc: Rwandanet Rwandanet; congokin-trib...@yahoogroupes.fr;
greatla...@yahoogroups.com; ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com;
uganda...@yahoogroups.com; ugandanet@kym.net;
panafricanistfo...@yahoogroups.com; camnetw...@yahoogroups.com;
zims...@yahoogroups.com; mwanan...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Mwananchi] NOW THIS IS VERY STRANGE INDEED

EM;
Thanks.  This would not happen to a new chopper.  Any car, bus, tractor, gets
'loose' with age.  You start to hear some noises you never heard before when it
was new.  A chopper is one of the most violent rides ever (even with two
rotors.. it is still one noise bone-rattling ride).  The driver of the chopper
should have eased off the throttle and tried again to re-lift off.  Choppers
would always pass through this destructive frequency as it ramps up its engine
power.  The good thing is, you do not stay at this frequency for long and you
transition to a less destructive frequency of vibration.  This chopper just
stayed at this frequency for just too long.
Prof.
PS
I can't stop watching it.  I keep watching it over and over again.  Remarkable
teaching tool in our field.

Ishe komborera Africa (Enoch Sontonga, 1897)

  _____