Fellas

We intended to post this information hours ago but for some reason we did
not. There is an organization called “anonymous”  and since yesterday it is
claiming that it is going to shut down the entire internet this Saturday,
that is tomorrow my time. They claim that they are going to achieve it by
disabling its core DNS servers thus making websites inaccessible. This can
easily be a joke but it can easily be a warning for we are getting it from
several reliable sources, and people that would not be concerned are
alerting their systems.

Keep that in back of your mind but save all your information till Monday
they we re evaluate the system.

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika
machafuko"disabling its core DNS servers, thus making websites inaccessible