Friends

We are getting reports that Councilor Mike Del Grande has been hospitalized.
Just as an information, Mike has been the Toronto budget Chief till about a
week or so ago when he threw the job back to the city. We do not know why he
has been hospitalized and we do not know what is wrong with him but he is in
hospital, we even do not know the hospital yet, for this is happening as I
am  posting, we will know soon enough where he is, but his office says he is
going under serious tests.

And to a critical thinker that does not tell me much, so the waiting has
started.

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"