Peter Simon Okurut

I think  some failures by ministers should not be blamed on them especially
in dictatorships; ministers table budgets and try supervision but where big
powers have a higher hand, what can a minister do?

That is a very terrible statement to come from you. There are people and
many of them including possibly yourself that would serve under The
Movement. You do not for you know that under The Movement you have no shot
of being a successful minister. When you watch Museveni and how he operated
in The Jungle when you see him and how he played for the next term and
another term and another term soon to probably be, and you see all failures
that have happened under his government to a point that Museveni became the
first leader to get Ministers kidnaped in Eastern Uganda and for months,
when you are a punk like Stephen Malinga that came from Eastern Uganda where
many killings have happened including Mukura, and the camped people, and
when you are politically mature as Malinga was for he was a UPC member, and
you decide to raise your hand on a bible to swear that you will serve in
Museveni’s government, you are personally responsible for the failures you
get. Stephen Malinga did not fail for Museveni was a bad leader but for he
was stupid to join a failed establishment. If he was not wrong to join The
Movement then I am questioning his decision to join any organization. Let us
cut the nonsense of blaming everything on Museveni until when you show
Malinga being dragged at gun point to be sworn in as a minister sir. What
can a minister do? He stands up and resigns sir, Stephen Malinga did not.

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"