Friends

I need someone with information on Uganda Waragi to let me know how long a
bottle of Uganda Waragi can be saved. I have bottles that have been sitting
in my living room past 10 years, when they were manufactured were they
manufactured to get bad after a time, to raise a value after a time or to
become sterile after a time? And if you are in the company in Luzira or you
have any one from the company that can educate us on this drink, can we
kindly get educated on the time bombs we are saving in our living rooms. The
bottles I am interested into are of a 7.50ml capacity.

I can see Gook  licking his face huh !!!

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"