UK's complicity in Syria is as reprehensible as Woolwich attack

Respect MP George Galloway

Fri May 24, 2013 1:34PM GMT

British Respect MP George Galloway has described the Woolwich attack as an
"indefensible crime", saying that Britain's complicity in Syria is equally
reprehensible.

Galloway said the London attack, in which a soldier was beheaded by two
assailants, was similar to incidents taking place in Syria every day, adding
that Britain is helping to pay for that “sickening barbarism” in the Arab
country.

"This sickening atrocity in London is exactly what we are paying the same
kind of people to do in Syria,” Galloway tweeted.

"We've all seen, if we care to watch, not just innumerable snuff videos of
the Syrian rebels cutting people's heads off but cutting off their hearts
and eating their hearts on camera".

Bradford West MP in the House of Commons also condemned the extremist
English Defence League (EDL) attacks on mosques following the Woolwich
murder and described the group as “hooligans”.

"The British people are too sensible to follow these moral dwarves”, he
added.

Galloway is expected to ask British Prime Minister David Cameron in the
Parliament to outline the key differences between the fanatic act in
Woolwich and the ones supported by the UK in Syria.

BGH/MOS/SSM/HE

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"

<<image001.jpg>>