One may ask the equally "myopic" writer why, Roosevelt was the only US
President who had the 4 terms? And why was the two-term limit imposed after
him? Let  us carry the "being unique

" to its logical conclusion: invent our own business suits, invent new modes of
transportation, etc.

Non-term limit is not a new invention: there have been kings who ruled for
life. Moreover, incumbency gives the incumbent unfair advantage, especially in
a world where many are illiterate and uninformed.

Neither is term limit a new phenomenon: Greece, Ancient Rome and Roman Republic
used it in one form or another.

Odiya

The Liberal Manifesto

UgandaPlays