Ugandans

Because the old crap that was building the morals in the country are lining
up at age 90 to get medals from Museveni, look this man has screwed up
Uganda from both ends, the youths and the olds. But thank God for this,
because you Ugandans brought this man to power, you supported him, you hide
him in your own homes, you slept with him to making firkin babies. He killed
Northerners as you were singing Mwoto Nawaka, he killed Easterners and you
defined them as Badugudugu, when we asked for an inquiry into Luwero murders
you called us very angry men, when we asked about Kanungu you told us that
it had a church to house 500 people, when we raised Mukura you questioned if
those in Mukura are actually Ugandans. But you laughed for you have a King
and you used a caviar of Ffe kasita twebaka Munange kutulo ate ne General
Katumba Muganda. It is time to sleep in the bed you made with Museveni and
The Movementists. Uganda has nowhere to go but into tyranny, and may God
help me to be alive for the deaths in Uganda after Museveni are going to
make the Rwanda genocide a firkin joke.

My name is EM and I reside in Toronto.        {Just on record}

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"