Geoge Okello alimba atuswaaza. He has said somewhere that Hon Omara Atubo
was his mentor.

George has not reflected at all the wisdom he should have acquired from
beloved Hon Omara-Atubo.
Salvation is in our hands. Not in an American ruler.

Hon Atubo is a giant in our country. We have a lot to learn from him.