WBK

“We are told right here the amount to be paid to recipients.  So unless
Ugandan authorities will physically sit at every institution to hold back
those who receive the money and forcibly demand the tax from them. Why? The
paying institutions in Ugandans have contract with the agencies here to meet
their side of the bargain.”

There is a reason why the sender of your money states that this is the
amount your people will  get but we are not responsible for local taxes. And
if he/she does not tell that to you at every transaction he/she is not doing
his/her job for they are supposed to tell you that.

It takes a glandular stupidity for a government and any government to make a
statement in a national budget on an issue it has not spent a time to
investigate, trust me.

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"