From: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Pakide Ponyura
Sent: Sunday, July 14, 2013 7:51 AM
To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [UAH] Re: {UMBS} Egypt

Rajab,

Thanks for sharing...

Brother Ahmed --- I beleive this is exactly what I alluded to in our exchange
last week ...which has been aptly summarized in Nanis to Jamil...

 -----CUT....."The Brotherhood regime was systematically working to impose  its
followers in the ministries and governorates and all other states’
 institutions.".....CUT

As far as I know fringe ultrareligious and ultranationalist organizatios such
as the Muslim brotherhood or Hitler's Nazi, etc are loaded with intolerance and
racism. Noone will convince me that Morsi was not a racist. Anyways, the
Egyptions population has spoken. I admire their military...a true peoples' army
/defence force indeed!!!!!