Allan Barigye

Yes people are sleeping and yes they don’t want that sleep to be
interrupted, but we must recognize too that Museveni is throwing them crams
from the table. Let us go back to the discussion I held in this very form
that made me an enemy to many. When Iddi Amin was handing over Indian shops
in Uganda, how many of AMO relatives got any? Do you know of Oyite Ojoke’s
family let alone extended family getting a shop on Kampala road? How many
relatives were actually in government? The answer to all those questions is
simple, none for they all took Iddi Amin to be a bad dictator.

Museveni is surviving for he hands money to everyone, again I repeat myself,
there is no one that has made money under this government than strategically
placed Acholis. Baganda are oozing in money. And let me clarify this too.
They make money by claiming to work for the opposition, and I opine that if
you agree to become an MP of opposition in Uganda you are supporting and
eating from Museveni. For look at it closely, Uganda MPs are making at
minimum 200,000 Shillings a month, an amount that tis so hard to make out
here’s if you go to Uganda and get elected to parliament you make more than
a Ugandan out here. Why isn’t that good enough for you to stay home and shut
the fuck up? Look at het people that have been in these forums and yelling
bloody murder about Museveni and how he must go, when they become a part of
Uganda government either by being elected as MPs or as Ps in East African
community they so stop to exist and stop to even comment on Uganda issues.
Do I blame them? No because Uganda is a state and if it gets fucked so be
it. If Ssabassajja Mutebi is eating from Museveni, why is it criminal for
Wafula Oguttu to eat from the very same source? So to you as Ugandans will
die as much as you want, Uganda Police will kill you on streets but the
income of Ssabassajja Mutebi and Wafula oguttu is only guaranteed if they
shut up. And that goes to all MPs elected in Uganda today. It all boils down
to a simple point, many Movementists invited me to go home in the late 80’s,
get out of Canada and come home, we will get you a good job and you will die
a rich man.  And as much as that was true, my conscious refused to go home
to make myself rich for the British re handing money to Uganda government to
feed this bad culture. All money Museveni hands out is loaned to Uganda by
the UK and in 15 years your own children are going to pay the money the
Wafula oguttu are getting from Uganda government today. It is a scam I would
simply not join.

Of late even Abbey Ssemuwemba has been scooped right out of our own very
eyes to make as much as he can and as fast as possible from Kampala
government.

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"