Robukui

It is almost 5 am in my paradise and I have a girl in bed I have kept so
waiting, but it is imperative I respond to your writing just before I go to
whack her life out. Our friend Chris Opoka can never be found in a pickle
for in 40 years he will be dead of age. Time is a very unlimited gift this
government and our governors have so successfully used. Again let me repeat
myself on what I stated in early the week. Iddi Amin pumped money into
soldiers, military hospital military beer military shop and so on, Museveni
pumps money into military officers bank accounts. So you get an idiot like
Tumwiine and you put him in Bank of Uganda to borrow anything from any one
no conditions attached. A man like Ssalongo Ssenoga stands up to cry for
Mengo eyagala ebyaffe and you get money from what Tumwiine borrowed and cut
Ssabassajja a check, Ssalongo Ssenoga becomes happy for Mengo eteredde. He
does not care if Uganda as a state is out borrowed and you are laughing for
Ssanga Lyambongo akuba No bo.

Turn around and look at a soldier that has got the cash into the account,
then get another idiot and hand him a bank to run, so the owner of the bank
gets money from Tumwine and hands it to the captain major what have you.
Then get Cadres and put them into banks to monitor who has what and how he
uses it. When a major disrespect you fie him. But Tumwiine keeps on
borrowing on and on and on for the idiots do not care about tomorrow. There
is money these Rwandese have borrowed for Rwanda on Uganda signature. There
is money they have borrowed for South Sudan on Uganda signature. There is
money these idiots have borrowed for DRC on Uganda signature. 40 50 years
ahead all Uganda kids are going to be in enormous debt.

Why no one complains about Uganda debt? Because Ugandans are idiots.

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"