From: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of sseka...@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, July 18, 2013 4:55 PM
To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: {UAH} 46 dead as hunger pounds Karamoja, Teso

Any sensible government, worthy of leading a nation, must have

in place a national policy that ensure food security for it's natives.

Whereas, it is true and fair that people produce their own food,

the role of the state must be to facilitate this production. This is

because, there are number of factors, such as drought, that can

frustrate poor individual farmers, therefore making it a national

government dutiful task to address, and sustain food production.

People dying of hunger in this day, is national embarrassment.

Ssekajja