Emmanuel Obonyo

When they went to the jungle NRA paid for Uganda, it is a personal property to
them and they can use and abuse as so wish. And that is a very important
sentence for Ugandans to learn before they sing Abaana wawulidde bwebakubye?
Any person that decides to take power militarily through force has used a gun
to own a country. Museveni never beat up Abadokolo only he even beat you as a
Muganda for you have no authority on that country again. And I go back, that
even if we are to agree that UPC rigged the election, fine, but they came to
you and asked you permission to be your governors, that leader at minimum
respects you for he knows that you allowed him to do so. Now we can debate the
ways means manipulations and what have you of rig if it is there, but the
leader respects you for you own the country. A man that wakes up to blow up
brains does not respect that for he takes the ownership off you and holds it.
Ugandans have no country today but NRA. And that is why all of them including
Museveni Tinyefunza Ssabassajja Mutebi Mugisha Muntu Kiiza Besigye Samson Mande
must be charged in Hague for they took what belonged to you by killing people.
What NRA did was to walk on Kampala road literally with a gun screaming we are
going to Parliament to be sworn to power and every one that said no was shot
till when they arrived. That is a crime within its self and it must be a lesson
to never be repeated. Congolese will never own DRC but M23.

Trust me a 5 years of Obote would have not buried this country this deep, and
that is critical thinking, not PHD but critical thinking.

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"