Ahamed Kateregga

That is a pile of nonsense and you must have grown to a point of cutting it
out. I never instructed you to be a Moslem and we never made a national
agreement that you go to a Mosque. It is your business and a private
business and how you do it is your own business. I get so tired with cheap
religious craps that spend a year singing the difference between state and
religion yet they crawl back in midnight and demand society to shut down for
an hour because Moslems are praying. Here is part two Kateregga. If your
prayers in Uganda is this vital for society to shut down, you are one of the
very rich religions in the world, let us agree on the monetary value we will
lose by shutting down business for an hour in Uganda and you cut the check.
How about that?

Bad idea. And I don’t want to see it again for one ponders what you will
demand for next !!!!!!!    Geez.

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 1:05 PM, Ahmed Kateregga Musaazi