*
Hallo Brother Rashid Kasaato,
*
*Re: To Nationalise / reposes  Mukwano.

*
*The video you have posted can't open. It says the video is private.
*
*
But we pray we keep united, making us invincible.**

*
*The British fellow, Agha Khan is taking around $800 million every year
from our Electricity.
More than enough to fund a monthly decent salary for all our Teachers, Medical
personnel, etc..*
**
*How come under Idi Amin the country had so much money? *
*
When General Saleh suggested we repossess our electricity, Permanent
Secretary Kaliisa insulted him as some village idiot.

*
*A dubious foreigner like William Pike comes into our country and in no
time is the richest man in Uganda !!

Our parents paid off the Jinja Dam. The Uganda Worker's National Social
Security Fund are the true owners of Bujagali; for the $100 million seed
money they contributed.

*
*The Soap and Detergent Industry belonged to our beloved Haji Zedi Ssemiyaga
of Lukaya Trading Centre.

When m7 took over Haji **Zedi was assassinated.** M7 and his **American
masters then fronted Mukwano, with a $13 million loan that we Ugandans were
instructed to assume.
*
*One day God will bless us again with **a fearless patriot. ......... "Mu
Idi Amin Mukama mwe yakkira"............*
*
The Lord God and we Ugandans will take back our country.

Insha'Allah.

Mitayo Potosi.

. *
**