Gook

That is what I am trying to put across to my friends here that the solution for
Uganda is not as simplistic as Federalism. You cannot get a good system and
throw it into Uganda a population that screwed up from get go. You hand
Federalism to them they will kill each other to oblivion. Of late we are
getting reports that the oldies in villages do not want to pick up money from
local banks, when you wire it they want to come to large cities for the local
banks in rural areas alert the thieves on who got 5 million shillings yesterday
and it is sitting in the house. Yes for they know that the oldie does not have
a bank a count so it must be in the house hey show up in the night and pick it
up, many have been killed in the process. And Gook just for clarification,
these are Baganda kids working banks alerting fellow Baganda thieves to go and
murder an old Muganda woman with money. Tell me how federalism  will cure that
!!!!!

To Uganda, Federalism is nursing a wound without taking the pus out.

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"