From: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Herrn Edward
Mulindwa
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2013 5:21 AM
To: ugandans-at-he...@googlegroups.com; uganda...@yahoogroups.com; 'G_NET';
'Oryema Johnson'
Cc: mwanan...@yahoogroups.com; panafricanistfo...@yahoogroups.com;
zims...@yahoogroups.com; camnetwo...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: {UAH} IF YOU ARE IN TORONTO

Environment Canada has just called off all snow fall and warning postings on
Toronto and all its neighboring regions, the storm has just passed us. We
were expecting to get 25 centimeters of snow, in the down town core, but the
numbers of how much we have got so far is not yet updated, when you look at
regions like Pearson Airport we seem to have passed it already. Before we
went to bed last night, the city released about 200 salt trucks and sander,
about 600 plows were deployed and they are still out there plowing. The city
is still advising us not to drive till about 11 am so that we don’t congest
this thing too much for they need the space to clean up. Major roads should
be okay but smaller roads and feeder roads are still impassable. Some of
these things need just common sense, we have a whole lot of people that know
they have ramps that are not heated who try to drive out of their
underground garages and they slide right into the walls, I have seen people
that try to drive into their garages and going right through the garage
doors for they fail to stop on the ramp. If you do not heat your ramp it is
frozen, leave the car where it is until when the sanders pass by.

This is Sunday let us not kill ourselves.  Geez !!!!!!

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"