United Nations has a base in Jonglei state and the youths from a second
largest ethnic group of Southern Sudan have decided to attack it pursuing
civilians who had taken refugee there.  The security of this base has been
compromised and three United Nation peace keepers have been killed in the
process.

The watch on South Sudan continues.

EM
On the 49th

           Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"