<http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/not-a-shred-of-evidence-of-mh-370-crashing-anyw
here-not-a-shred-of-airplane-wreckage-calculations-provided-to-us-is-an-insu
lt-to-intelligence-of-7-billion-inhabitants-of-this-planet/> Not a shred of
evidence of MH 370 crashing anywhere, not a shred of airplane wreckage.
Calculations provided to us, is an insult to intelligence of 7 billion
inhabitants of this planet

Posted on | March 24, 2014

So far not one single shred of wreckage of MH 370 was found.

The calculations provided by the “experts” so far were laughable at best. An
expert with a British Expert appeared on Hannity today. He was asked how did
Inmarsat figure that the plane crashed in the Indian ocean. Without blinking
this “expert” said : you just figure that distance is time times speed and
you divide by two and that is how we figured out.

Really??? Really??? Does he think that all of the 7 billion citizens of this
planet are stupid or is he stupid?

A week ago we were already told that the satellite, that Inmarsat is using ,
is located at the Equator. So, taking aside the fact that we do not know the
speed, the whole point is that going North or South from Equator the speed
times time divided by 2 will provide exactly the same distance going North
or South. No new data was received. So, as of now we got zero evidence of
the plane crashing in the Indian ocean.

Of course, complete morons without a grain of deductive reasoning like Bill
O’Reilly are gloating and not asking for any explanation, but so far we got
nothing, no new data, no plausible calculation and no wreckage.

Please, contact every US congressman and demand a congressional hearing and
production of the NSA and CIA recording of the radio communications of MH
370, as well as satellite and intelligence data.

Request for satellite data and calculations proving the location of the
plane was sent to the Inmarsat to http://www.inmarsat.com/contact-us/

Dear sir/mdm,
it was reported that Inmarsat data has pinpointed the location of the
missing MH 370 in the Indian ocean. No wreckage was found and the public
really needs to see the data and the calculations performed by Inmarsat, so
quoting Confucius, we would not be “searching for a black cat in the dark
room when it is not there”. I would greatly appreciate if you would be so
kind as to provide the data and calculations to my e-mail address
orly.ta...@hushmail.com
Respectfully,
Dr. Orly Taitz ESQ
orly.ta...@hushmail.com
29839 Santa Margarita, ste 100
Ranch Santa Margarita, CA 92688

EM

On the 49th Parallel

            Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni and Dr. Kiiza Besigye Uganda is in anarchy"
           Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni na Dk. Kiiza Besigye Uganda ni katika machafuko"