Statement by Prime Minister Stephen Harper on Rob Ford

September 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario

Prime Minister Stephen Harper today issued the following statement after
learning that Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has been diagnosed with cancer:

“I was deeply saddened today to learn that Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has been
diagnosed with a rare type of cancer and that he will have to undergo
chemotherapy.

“The thoughts and prayers of all Canadians are with Mr. Ford and his family
at this difficult time.

“We wish him a speedy and complete recovery and are certain that he will
take on this fight with all of his characteristic tenacity and energy.”

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"