Edward Pojim

The problem is not with Pierson it is with the administration. The
presidency has deboned. I am pilling up the numbers of people that have
resigned under Obama and will compare it with the rest of presidency and it
is simply astounding. To those in this city as Dr Kipenji will recall that
in as much as we started to call on Rob Ford’s problems and his supporters
responding with only calling us names, almost the entire executive resigned
from him. The administration has a problem with Secret service, it has a
problem with the Generals, it has a problem with the senate, it has a
problem with reporters. May be the problem really is with the administration
its self !!!!!! It is so funny that I have been pounding this secret service
with postings after postings and you decide to play no speak English,  and
here you are justifying this?  Ge’ez !!!!!!!

I decide to go after an agency for there is a hole walking into it. I did
not make secret service a priority for I was in love with them.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"