Friends

There are in addition two very important points we ned to realize in this
thread.

A} There is a huge mistake we do in African countries to push the price of our
goods and services to as high as we so can to get money out of the tourists. So
we remain in Kenya a third world country but we racket up the prices of
everything we sell but service as if we are in United Kingdom, for we are
targeting UK. Look very closely to Kenya hotels, they are too expensive to even
by Toronto standards. And when you do not sleep in those you go way low than in
a worst slum. This kind of economic structure is very visible in Kenya for they
build their economy to appease a white man but get money from white man. I have
travelled to Cuba very many times, their tourism is so competitive for it was
built to create jobs and an economy in the country. I have tried to book to
Varadero two times and I still cannot get the hotel I want for everyone is
targeting it. But again it costs me under 1000 dollars for an inclusive
vacation, all food I want all alcohol I want and I will be protected until when
I get out. The Cuban Police keeps an eye out when we go in and drink and dance
that if a Cuban tries to get out of line they arrest him very immediately.  And
why? Because tourism is a major income in the country and they need us than we
need them. Try getting off BA in Nairobi for a single week with 1000 dollars as
pocket money and see how you will fail to reach Tuesday. Kenya on the other
hand, creates a tourism industry built to appease Pat Anderson, a white woman,
and targets her American express card, and if you get a problem in Kenya as a
tourist, the security forces do not care especially when you are black. So as
society changes that the Pat Andersons are dying off of age, and their kids are
targeting Cuba than the Masai Mara crap, Kenya needs to start to target us as
Africans to go into Kenya and enjoy as we do in Cuba.

Based on the above argument, these companies were built on European standards,
and have been paying way up than any other African company, as many companies
are moving manufacturing to Mexico and China you simply cannot sit in Kenya for
you are Cadbury and manufacturing, you will move to a cheaper employment and
those Kenyans will be unemployed. I am surprised Cadbury has taken this long to
move out.

B} Companies are not only moving because of environmental regulations, they
move also due to societal changes. And let me say this for the very first time,
if you are employed into a cereal company in North America, companies like
Special K, Weetabix and so on, start to look for a job.  And do you know why?
People are no longer eating cereal as they used to do on breakfast. No we
stopped that. Who eats Cereals anymore? Even kids eat it at a very slow rate it
is no longer the fun it was in the 70’80’s for better foods for breakfast have
come up and cereals have just been beaten off the radar.  Adults hate milk for
as you grow up your body starts to have a problem with milk digestion, when you
do not do milk you do not eat cereal. Go in your store and see how much cereals
they are stocking up, it is getting lower and lower for with time we will
actually stop to eat Weetabix at all.  When we change what eat we can change
what we drink and Cadbury has been around the house for a while.

It is a very fascinating turn of events that the war is not only limited to
electronics but to what we eat as well.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"