Malema and EFF
 I am not a saint unless you think of a saint as a sinner who keep on trying
>>> Samuel Sompeta 2014/10/03 10:54 AM >>>
Good day

My name is Vukile Sompeta Xolo, Pan African Congress of Azania Western
Leader. I would to caution *EFF* leader Julius Malema on the statement on
arm struggle!

Look what happened in Libya, that country is destroyed; people are
screaming, calling for their late leader Muammar Gaddafi who was killed by
*NATO* criminals. *JEAN PING f*ormer chairperson of Africa Union Commission
warned Africans, he strongly believe that *NATO* will bring more harm, he
opposed NATO intervention in Libya 4 years ago on the bases that military
attack would cause unfold harm in the region and that could cause Civil
War…………………….? What is the position of OAU since its formation?(MALEMA arm
struggle is no solution my brother)

The 40th generation of Africans is not going to allow the world militiasm
to control and dictate Azania (Africa’s) affairs. We saw what happened in
Ruanda – Genocide, in Somalia where foreign intervention led to so much
collapse of governments, the loss of innocent lives, so much collateral
damages. The West and European agenda started long time ago, why can't we
infiltrated their affairs too, their interest is keep Africa indebted, to
control oil rich countries. Therefore the history teaches us to identify
these evil smooth talking our stupid leaders to buy all their proposals for
Africa.

I speak on behalf of chief Langalibalele- we salute your courage!!!!!

I speak on behalf of T.M Ntantala founder and commanda of *POQO/APLA forces
in 1960 September 11*

I speak on behalf of Mangaliso Robert Sobukwe

I speak on behalf Kwame Nkrumah

I speak on behalf of Mfanesekhaya Gqobose co-founder of *PQOO*

I speak on behalf of Mrs. Veronica Sobukwe

I speak of Doris Khaya Biko

I speak on behalf of Maxwell

I speak on behalf of Kwedi Mkalipli

I speak on behalf of Dr Pheko

I speak on behalf of Digrang Moseneke

I speak on behalf of Clarence Makwethu

I speak on behalf of Zephania Mothopeng

I speak on behalf of Nana Mahoma

I speak on behalf of Jafta Masemola

I speak on behalf Sabelo Phama

I speak  on behalf of John Nyathi Pokel

I speak on behalf of David Sibeko

I speak on behalf of P.K Leballo

I speak on behalf of all members of Azanion People’s Army who trained in
Tanzania, not forgetting our true heroes of struggle inside APLA forces.

I speak on behalf of Peter N. Raboroko

I speak on behalf of Moa Tse-tung

I speak on behalf of A.B  Ngcobo

I speak on behalf of Howard Ngcobo

I speak on behalf of J.D Nyawose

I speak on behalf of Elliot Mfaxa

I speak on behalf of Peter Molotsi

I speak on behalf of Selby Ngendane

I speak on behalf of Hughes Hlatshwayo

I speak on behalf of Prof. Tshabalala

South Africa need some cleaning up, imputation (gain possession) and redeem
*AZANIA* from the World plait called Colonial Capitalism Decease.

Without Revolutionary and Regions’ eye, *AZANIA* won’t be able to identify
the crisis of motherland *AFRICA*.

Without ruling out corruption, nepotism in *AZANIA*, without dealing in
robust consultative Africa’s States Conference, without identifying
conflict which poses a Risk to Security of Africa across this wonderful
continent, Africa will always be classified as lost Nation.

Our program of Action now should begin – 40th generation must emerge,
mandate African’s leadership (Kings, Suitseyer, Religious leaders,
Presidents, Vice President, Government Ministers to Act as One Nation –
because African’s are not represented in the BIRTH PLACE AFRICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motherland Africa has been lawlessness ground, Guns, Diamond, Gold, Copper,
Uranium, Aluminum, Manganese, Iron, Chrome, Platinum, Coal, Vanadium and
Titanium.

The imperialists and their agents have milked riches of Africa for
themselves without regard for children of Africa – hence their agents
perpetuated the use of SLAVE\BROKERAGE SYSTEM- ANC  your name New South
Africa, a reminder  and affirmation of oath to your colonial white leaders.

Is it a crime for *AFRICAN to be ANGRY?* Must we keep quiet while our home
is at FIRE- South Africa is sitting on a time bomb, this house called new
South Africa is crumbling down falling apart, everything inside the house
will be burned to the ground? The fact of the matter African’s had never
discriminated people because their color or shape their noses or practice
unfairly. Our weakness is that we are too trustful of all strangers of the
bases of Humanity- We trusted ANC -ANC is selfish organization which
account to no one but themselves.

*ANC YOUR DEMOCRACY IS A CUT THROAT SYSTEM WHERE DOGS EAT IT
ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*EVERY COMMEMORATION IN THIS COUNTRY HAVE PAC STAMP!!!!!!!!!! FOR THAT WE
SHALL NOT BE MOVED!!!!*

We have run this race before as brothers prepared, saying Maybuye iAfrica *(Our
Program of Action)?*

PAC gave birth to a child 55 years ago, a child which you aimed to destroy
in honor to your colonial masters(Britain,USA now CHINA). ANC your time is
up, you ve all tried to destroy PAC, PAC discription cannot feet your
toungues!

*Or how do you give birth to a child with no baby growing inside of you?*

We have been walking through a closed doors!!

Your voices around us are negative and those that are positive are very few

We will climb up a ladder with no rungs!

With slippery mountain wearing heels!

The world will hear our songs once again!

In our heart and all that we feel!

Its tough to smile all the time?

When in our hearts felt as our limbs are being torn apart?

Tell me, is it a crime to be ANGRY? Why are we so compromised by cosmetic
dynamic?

Foolishness  has made our people more stupid and voiceless!

Where is our Revolutionary instrument that moved all directions? *(A
Democracy you claim to champion)?*

To hate *PAC *so much that you hold it far from your heart?

How can we move forward?

When our past is pulling us to the back?

We're trying to open our mouths and utter a positive word, but yet we are
meaningless to you.

But our past experiences are pointing us to our lack and you're systematic
destroying our heritage!

Can you focus on something that is good, because you have run out of ideas
but LIES!!!!

That makes us feel like we're something worthless!

Like a dead fish,

Flaoting in the bank of the see!

Waiting to be collected as dirt!

Oh What an nasty sight that would be?

To see that life continues even though it seems as though ours is standing
still

There's a way that we will be free - *TRUE FREEDOM!*

We believe in something greater than life and allow it to fill

The innermost part of our being

Filling every void in our lives!

With our eyes seeing hope everyday,

That all things are possible as we believe that even though strife

Seems to be the order of the day

You have'nt destroyed our beloved *PAN AFRICAN CONGRESS OF AZANIA* or rule
our lives

Just look up and know that everything is going to be okay. PAC will take
over your government.

*POLITICS IS A GAME OF PASSUATION!!!*

*COMRADE MALEMA ARMS STRUGGLE IS NOT A SOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Its nice to let the person who like to talk, talk thats show how full of
sheet they are!!!(BLADE NZIMANDE LIVE PAC ALONE)

*LEGS OF A DYING HORSE ARE SHORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Izwe Lethu

Have a wonderful weekend!

iAfrika Yethu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regards

Vuks Sompeta Xolo

Western Cape

Ward 37

Nyanga Branch

I am not a saint unless you think of a saint as a sinner who keep on trying
rwalker...@aol.com
6:57 AM (3 hours ago)

to SompeS, mohau, panafric, amenelik, Culturevue, D12M, empresschi,
gwalker920, iblydeb, kimpajoof, Pambeli, wadupam, yaa1002, aaprup, rakina,
williericks, drmotsokopheko, ilcinfo, walterlx, drchenzira, hq2600,
kgamphe.s, matekopoko, me, mncuba

 What we need is a scientific approach to revolution and armed struggle.
There is no reason to fear war, because the war is already here it is in
fact centuries old and our problem is that people are not really conscious
of the ongoing war so there is a need for people to step up their practice
and theoretical comprehension

Africa will only be freed by force of arms, because that is the methods and
means employed/deployed against us in the beginning of the global struggle,
this global WAR to this very day.

So,  African revolutionaries welcome and pray for the war against our
enemies, since one cannot have liberation without a liberation war.  This
is a fundamental cornerstone of all of Pan-Africanism.

Pan-Africanists therefore embrace the war....

Roy