Kateregga

Half Tanzanian army was killed in Lwera, you see this is why this story is very
silly. It is as silly as the reports we are getting on how weak is ISIS. By the
way talking about ISIS there is an intelligence source in London stating this
morning that a drone has located the British decapitating people, it has also
located a bunch of hostages wearing jump suits, but they also state that going
in and go after them was very rejected for ISIS is a very strong force to be
attacked and release them.

Trust me you will never see such report in North America made public, what we
must feed on here is that ISIS is finished.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"