The sequence is going to be very simple. A Westerner is going to throw that
government out of power, Westerners are going to start to kill each other
based on tribal differences, then the rest of you in Kampala will start to
go after all Westerners those that have thrown the government out of power
and those thrown out of power plus the Rwandese juu yake, then a civil war
will follow, going with at minimum 15 to 20 mills. Then Ugandans will start
to talk. Ssabassajja Mutebi? It will depend on the decision he makes as soon
as the Museveni government falls, if gets out of Uganda before Westerners go
after each other he will be fine. And that is a window of 24 hours only.
Save this transcript for you will need it to tick off what has been done and
what is coming next.

And we can flip the brains all we so want but the assessment is based on
facts on the ground.
Take it or leave it.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"