Friends

I am one of those people that stand  in an unbiased way to discuss our national
issues. I can state that Amin’s government was good but State research got a
huge problem, and with time I will extrapolate why. I can tell you how UPC
created a good government but I will also state the bad apples it had. Abbey
Ssemuwemba has written a master piece on NRM and we need to save it for future
records. Just remember one thing, Yoweri Museveni is a very good man and the
only way you will ever understand how good he is, is when you ever get a man
like Mbabazi, Besigye, Muntonyera Ssabassajja Mutebi or Norbert Mao to power.

That will be  the day you will become the Libyans that are today crying for
Gadhafi yet he will never respond. Buyer be ware !!!!!!!

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"