*Hallo Brother WB and all Soccer lovers out there,*

*Me too I am a soccer fan. My Team is "TURIN Football Club".  Yes, TURIN
the home of Mathematician J.L. Lagrange !*

*Now help me out with "African Football Tournament";  do they follow the
FIFA  Geomerty for soccer balls?*
*The official FIFA ball is "truncated icosahedron" *
*Geometry .(See link below)*

*The ball has 12 regular pentagonal faces, 20 regular hexagonal (6 sided)
faces, 60 vertices and 90 edges.*

*Typically patterned with 20 white hexagons and 12 black pentagons. *

*Now folks this is the stuff of Geodesics; including all manner of
molecular structures. *

*It is crucial Maths for Ugandans who will man our Oil Refineries !!  *
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Truncated_icosahedron