I hope I don't annoy Sister Nyr' nyaronyango but my view is opposite.

European extremists are telling us Africans the truth, to go home !!

To go home and build Africa. What is wrong with that? To hang around in
France, Germany, Sweden,  etc..... is total garbage !!

I support La Pen in France, and the "English white Racists",  German
neo-NAZI, etc.......

Corporate neo-liberal imperialist media tells you these are bad folks. Don't
buy it. These are folks only protecting their countries !! We have to copy
from them. Tit for Tat.

It is good that Ugandans have started calling for "Twenty Seven Men". Where
are our "Twenty Seven Men" ?

Europe's Neo-NAZI are ordinary folks, just fed up. They are comrades in the
struggle.

.