Friends

We are getting reports out of Ottawa that two women MPs have filled a
complaint of misconduct on two Liberal party MPs, to the Liberal party  of
Canada. We do not know the names of the complaining MPs and we do not know
their political affiliation yet. But The National Post on its Website has
just posted a few minutes ago that Liberal MP Scott Andrews from Nova Scotia
and Liberal MP Massimo Pacetti from Quebec have been suspended effective
immediately out of the Liberal caucus over sexual assault allegation. Both
MPs have denied the allegations.

This is breaking right now and we do not have an official direction either
way from the party yet.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in
anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni
katika machafuko"