Friends

I am amending series nine to include the photograph of Peter Gwokto’s brother
Paul Lokech, again  an Acholi,  that commanded NRA in Somalia as they were
raping Somali women, selling Amisom’s food, equipment and Uganda government
weapons.

<https://www.flickr.com/photos/au_unistphotostream/6243581524/in/set-72157627891376674>

I am requesting this to be accepted in this series as the official amendment.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"