Mwami Ssenyonjo

The statement I have posted from Paul Muwanga was a broadcast from Radio
Uganda, he made that statement from an interview on both Radio Uganda and
Uganda television. I was not the only listener to the broadcast. But let me
state this, in as much as I am trying and so hard to put these facts to public,
I get very frustrated by the likes of Kamugisha the Gwokto the George Okellos,
for instead of debating the issues factually they are running into the UNLA
time warp where they used threats and refusing to respond directly let alone
address raised issues. I stated that the man that commanded NRA in Somalia as
they were raping women, murdering Somalis and stealing weapons of Ugandan
government and selling them to the terrorists is Brigadier Paul Lokech, who is
a brother of Gwokto. That is a direct statement I need to be responded to and
Gwokto thankfully responded, do you know that he stated? My Brother got
educated fairly and earned his qualifications fairly. Does being an Acholi mean
you have to be this stupid?  Who cares about his qualifications? We need to
know why he decided to be a referee as Somali women were screaming as NRA
soldiers are in their legs, you twerp !!!!!! Oh here is another one. On the
carnage Acholis caused into Uganda especially Kampala, a city where people were
drinking to sunrise and Acholis decimated it to people sleeping in forests,
seriously is the debate today supposed to be what Paul Muwanga stated and what
he did not state?

Let me say this to my friends the Acholis, and I am going to say it only one
more time just for clarity. You have driven the chariot of Amin was a very bad
president since 1979 and we have listened to all your fare tale with great fear
but agreed to it, you have been involved into such mass killings of our people
from Luwero, to West Nile, to Acholi to you name it, and we have agreed to all
of that. Guess what, I am out to go after you. And if you have followed me long
enough in these forums, you would realize that I do not go after any one till I
have made up my dear mind to do so.

Yes you have terrorized us as a country all our lives, but your time is up.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"