Friends

One of the reasons that it is so complicated to defend Iddi Amin’s government
is because we are sitting between two criminals that are debating it. We have
those that came out of Tanzania to fight a government, and we have those that
still came out of Tanzania split off the Acholi and Langis and enthroned
themselves into power for life. If a crime was committed by both they will
never stand up against each other, so we have the UNLF high ups covering for
The NRA high ups and then Iddi Amin becomes the easy target that get blamed by
both sides. I am going right back into education, I have already established
that the numbers of admission more than doubled under Iddi Amin government. The
reason Iddi Amin gained a honorary degree was because as a president of Uganda
he invested way more money in education than all past presidents of Uganda,
Milton Obote included. On record every student that walked to Crested Tower to
look for a government scholar ship, as long as you had the brains that it
required, you got the scholarship. There is no record anywhere when an Acholi
or Langi was ever rejected a scholarship under Amin’s government. And if you
had the brains but the ministry of Education denied you a scholarship for you
are an Acholi I need you to stand up and speak right now. Barnabas Killi had
all money out there that he so required to send every Uganda student to any
country you qualified for. It is important to note that Amin set up a
government where you would never discriminate any one, for the moneys were
pumped into Uganda through government services nearer to the people, so even if
you were an Acholi you still had a local DEO and he was fully functional. If
there is any DEO in Northern Uganda that failed to function for he is serving
Langis and Acholis stand up and please speak up and very loudly. And that is
how this debate must be carried out, factually and asking straight questions.

Every country that builds education systems, must have a strategy of
importance, and in that strategy you need to educate Mathematics because it is
very vital to students that will take science subjects. Iddi Amin trained a
very large mathematical sector in Uganda, and we were doing very fine thank
you. Now fast forward to Museveni going to Luwero to fight the war come 1981,
John Ogole gets sent to Luwero to fight him. After Ogole arrives into Luwero he
comes back to Kampala to make recommendations to the Obote two government, and
among the things Ogole needed was a pile up of Mathematics teachers. What you
did not know is that teachers are actually trained as soldiers, so somehow they
have the ability to understand confrontations and how to solve them. But
Mathematics teachers also know a whole lot, they know calculations, they know
logistics, and they know planning and compassing. Those are very vital assets
into a war. The Obote two government directed the ministry of education to list
the names of all Mathematics teachers in Southern Uganda, and instruct them to
report to John Ogole.  When that operation started it ended up including
Science teachers, Geography teachers, physics and Chemistry teachers. All these
teachers were shipped off to UNLA and handed a training of basic military
requirements, and shipped into the war zone of Luwero. Yoweri Museveni
annihilated all of them, to today I still do not know a single teacher that was
sent to John Ogole into Luwero and came back.

When you lose a whole whack of teachers in most valuable positions of training
as such, your education system has to crumble, Uganda education system was
screwed for now we had schools that had speciality abilities and now John Ogole
has lost them in a second. There are still schools and there are still children
being born and being registered. The education in our country was screwed from
the time the Obote two government started to today, because everyone is playing
catch up but Museveni just simply does not even care. There was a reason I
decided to faithfully go after John Ogole, he was truly a bad man. Friends this
is how It so becomes very complex to defend Iddi Amin, the friends that came
out of Tanzania cannot today stand up and demand an explanation from Museveni
of why he murdered the entire cream of our educational structure, because
Museveni will turn around and accuse them of going into schools and picking
them up to go with Ogole and fight in Luwero. I get very interested when the
argument becomes  Amin’s education was neither here nor there, and that is the
best they can throw out, do you know why they can never go deep into this
discussion? In English it is called fear of self-incrimination. Amin cared
about Uganda he believed that we can do better, he believed that we can raise
up and enjoy our country than Kenyan and Tanzanians that are still back ward
and held by their government. Uganda was so created to be a capitalist country
and Iddi Amin believed such. There is nothing that failed Obote as
nationalizing private property, Ugandans want to work get rich and own
property. Capitalism is the name of the game or a Ugandan will eat you very
alive. If you  need to understand how much Iddi Amin educated Ugandans, go to
South Africa and visit Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital, you will be very
surprised how many Uganda brains run it. No they were never educated by Obote
one government, they were educated by Iddi Amin’s government.

The man that Obote two government instructed to collected all our educators and
hand them to John Ogole was called Professor John I Ilukor who was working as a
head of the physics Department, Makerere University.

Stay in the forum for Series twelve is on the way   ------>

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko