Matek

I read this piece and thank you for posting it. Yes we need Museveni to leave
office, but at what point does Dr Kiiza Besigye leave office? Dictatorship is
not only limited into State House it sits as well in opposition. This is  a man
that lead the opposition party through several elections and in all of them
Ugandans rejected him. The party has a new leadership, did he fail to sail to
State House through election so that he manages to organize the opposition
after he lost power in FDC? At what point do we start to hear from Muntonyera?

Do me a favor kindly start by negotiating a peaceful exit of Dr Kiiza Besigye
out of Uganda politics I will help you about the negotiation of peaceful exit
of Museveni.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"