Peter Simon Okurut

As a Ugandan, to those elected into the EALA institution, how can one serve the
larger constituency of East Africa without serving NRM when EALA was created by
the west, but funded by the West to suck the life out of our continent for the
NRM government blessed that sell out? Had this organization been created when
Iddi Amin is the president of Uganda would have you praised the various
candidates elected? How do you stand in a public forum claiming to oppose
Museveni but drink wine when one is elected in the very institution Museveni
created? That is how appalling Museveni has chewed many of you, to directly
suck his balls. EALA will remain at Museveni’s exist, the question then becomes
will you support its candidates if the next leader of Ugandans targets
Easterners in Uganda but camp them as Acholis were?

It is critical thinking for owning it you must be a critical thinker.

EM

On the 49th Parallel

                 Thé Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja and Dr. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda is in anarchy"
                    Kuungana Mulindwa Mawasiliano Kikundi
"Pamoja na Yoweri Museveni, Ssabassajja na Dk. Kiiza Besigye, Uganda ni katika
machafuko"